Monday, March 14, 2011

The G-ZONE 3/14/2011

I survived my debut on The G-ZONE, a BlogTalk Radio show with Giovani Gelati.  After each show I'll be posting links to any books or other products I discussed in my segment.  If we touch on other information I'll also sometimes have links to blogs, news articles, etc for more on the subject.

To listen to the show go here.  The beginning of the hour is an excellent discussion with Stephen Jay Schwartz, author of the novels Boulevard and Beat.  This first time was a brief introduction to me and how I came to own a Kindle.  Also mentioned was the first of a series of digital shorts published by show sponsor Trestle Press, The Commissary by CG Scafidi.  My next show is this Thursday, March 17, at 6 PM Eastern where I'll have some book recommendations along with more Kindle discussion.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Ah-ha! I found you! I enjoyed the segment with Giovanni. Thanks for all you do for indie authors - it's very much appreciated. :-)

Melinda